okay so we know about jesus when he’s a baby, and jesus when he’s an adult, but does the bible ever mention his rebellious teenager years?
‘jesus, go feed the donkey.’
‘yOU’RE NOT MY REAL FATHER’
the ground shakes a little, and a voice comes down from the sky
‘do what your stepfather says you little shit’
(Source: redeyesandturntables, via stealingyourdreams)
Bryan Lewis Saunders is an artist from Johnson City, Tennessee who’s doing a series of self portraits under the influence of various drugs.
so on the last day of work during my summer internship i saw this driving home
my shipping business is legit
What?! I wish I knew a place that’d let me take drinks to go in a sippy cup!!!!
i know dudes! we were at macarroni and grill (we were seating at the bar) and kinda befriended the bartender and she was all i’m not supposed to do this but here you go
she also didn’t card us (which is no big deal cause the drinking age here is 18, but i kinda look like a 15 year old at times) she was really cool
I was tagged by randomlygeeky to say 5 nice things about myself and then tag 10 other people. So here goes!
- i am smart (not at a genius level but pretty decently smart)
- i am kind (i care a lot. ma always says i wear my heart on my sleeve)
- i am important (and although i put this here at 3 for the ref i do have to say that it is important to remember your importance, it’s easy to write yourself off, so just be aware of that)
- i am funny (in an asshole kind of way sometimes)
- i am creative (even if i don’t always follow through i like to think of things to do)
There you go Red. Thanks for the tag, I’ll do the other one soonfully (hopefully). I don’t know who to tag, so if you want to do it go ahead and tag me cause I’d like to see what you post :)
all the hugs
after dinner was over i asked if i could take my drink with me so they put my mojito in a kid’s cup
i felt so boss with a mojito in a sippy cup